Tuesday, November 4, 2008

You Wish!

Things you will NEVER hear an advertising professional say. (Though you secretly wish they did!)

CEO
“There will be no meetings today on productivity or leadership. All directors and managers can ACTUALLY be at their desks and get some work done.”

VP – Client Services
“I humiliate my account supervisors in front of the client only to establish superiority and feed my over-inflated head.”

Client Services Director
“I produce all the garbage the brand managers want and ensure the client continues paying bigger, better fees every year.”

Client Services Executive
“No.”

Creative Director
“Yes.”

Art Director
“I screwed up. I am sorry.”

Graphic Designer (Female)
“Today, I am going to read the brief before I start work on the campaign.”

Graphic Designer (Male)
“I love pink.”

Senior Copywriter
“I am not the next Salman Rushdie.”

Trainee Copywriter
“I am not the next Aravind Adiga.”

Media Planner (Female)
“I PMS round the clock.”

Media Planner (Male)
“I PMS round the clock.”

Interns
“May I stop wiping your behind?”

2 comments:

Jagjit said...

hehe.. nice!

I am not the next Aravind Adiga.. lolz. how true...:) btw i m currently reading the white tiger...

Yellow Monk said...

all posts on this blog are backed by heavy and extensive research.. (not)!
;)
Thx!

Post the review!